About the Job
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to join our team!
You will be responsible for executing the delivery of the HelloFresh experience worldwide. As an UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction.
Using the latest technology, you will be designing user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, and widgets - all the while, contributing to our design system. You will collaborate with our wider design team, helping us change the way people eat forever.
Duties and responsibilities
- Implement designs, up to and including high-fidelity user interfaces
- Optimise existing user interface designs
- Capture technical design requirements for hand-over to development
- Utilise the HelloFresh design system in your work, extending it where necessary.
- Create wireframes, site maps, user flows, and supporting documentation to communicate design decisions
- Ability to create prototypes from established user flows
- Support our design QA and visual quality assurance process.
Requirements and qualifications
- 2-3 years of experience as a UI Designer or similar role
- Ability to discuss and explain design decisions
- Detail-oriented and working in a structured way
- A willingness to learn
- Knowledge of Sketch and prototyping tools required. Exceptional candidates also have knowledge of Abstract and Overflow,
- Knowledge of working in an agile environment and familiarity with Agile tools, such as Jira and Confluence
- Excellent English communication skills
- A design portfolio featuring UI work is necessary