About the job
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.
Our young, highly motivated team is the foundation of our extremely fast expansion into new markets. In particular, the international composition makes us an exciting place to work, where everyone can contribute ideas and implement them. To support our Canadian Food Safety & Quality Assurance (FSQA) team in implementation of the international strategy, we are looking for a FSQA Specialist at the earliest possible starting date.
- Support the Canadian FSQA team in the implementation of our food specification and supplier management system (QMS)
- Liaise with HelloFresh suppliers to ensure they fill out the relevant information on their site and food product specifications accurately and at the required level of detail
- Own the initial review of supplier and product documentation to ensure that the quality, safety and sustainability fields align with HelloFresh policies and requirements
- Review and transfer of existing ingredient specifications into QMS
- Support in the development of new specifications - ensuring all ingredients are held to a superior quality standard
- Engage with suppliers and hold them accountable for timely turnaround of requests
- Raise non-conformances that cannot be rectified to the leadership team
- Review SL testing lab reports, update internal databases and other admin tasks
- Support Technical Product Managers in completion of strategic technical projects
You should bring this with you:
- 2-3 yrs experience in food safety or quality assurance
- Post-secondary education in Food Science or related discipline
- Previous experience in supplier assessments and/or spec creation is an asset
- Must be able to learn new technical systems with ease (QMS, Tableau)
- Strong knowledge of Google and MS Office applications (Excel, GSheets, Powerpoint)
- Analytical and data driven
- Fluent spoken and written English is essential, French is a bonus
- Great people skills - you will be the primary and often first point of contact for suppliers
- Proven experience in working with clients or suppliers outside of the BPO industry
- Interested in challenging and fast-paced work over a period of 6 months with possibility of contract extension
- Must be flexible in working hours - you will be required to support the Canadian team during normal business hours (9am-5pm EST)
What we offer you:
- You take responsibility from day one, working independently in a highly motivated team
- You will gain international experience and exposure and mentorship from the Canadian FSQA Team
- You can contribute your ideas and help shape the development of a rapidly growing e-commerce company
- You will be based in Manilla and supporting the Canadian team fully remotely so relocation is not necessary
- HelloConnect offers a range of perks for all of its employees including health insurance, HMO, life insurance, leave benefits, long service benefits and frequent social activities.
Have we sparked your interest?
Then apply now including cover letter, CV and relevant credentials. Please also include your desired start date in your cover letter.