Real-Time Performance Analyst
About the job
- Real time steering and skilling of Customer Service Agents (CSA) driven by the real time trends to meet defined performance targets daily (Service levels, abandoned rate, average handling time, Average speed of answer and queue accessibility) and achieve performance consistency based on business requirements.
- Identify intraday trends as they develop and recommend the impact on resources and KPIs to the business units.
- Handle staff daily break schedule, schedule swaps and during low-call volume work with supervisors to request agents to leave early or allocate resources to alternative tasks
- Break optimisation and re-scheduling of daily exceptions to meet scheduling requirements.
- Perform periodic skill audits to ensure that all staff are accurately skilled
- Convert information provided by management team about internal and external issues impacting activities to utilize real-time resource adjustments / actions
- Coordinate all non-production activity while maintaining productivity and service level goals
- Document and track all appropriate work force management workflow processes for accurate process management.
- Ensure that all prepared reports are accurate, reliable and delivered on time
- Monitor overall office adherence to work schedule to improve availability to customers and alert supervisors of schedule non-adherence in real-time.
- Monitor staff Real Time activities across all queues to investigate agents in extended call states.
- Report and track performance, schedule adherence, overtime, absenteeism, productivity and any technical issues
- Act proactively to reduce the impact of system outage, technical issues or unexpected staffing issues
Who we are looking for?
- At least 1 year experience in the related field is a must
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must possess effective organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to work on a flexible schedule
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, meeting multiple deadlines in a high pressure environment
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.