Customer Care Specialist - Cebu
About the job
Our Customer Care Specialist are responsible for delivering a high level of courteous and efficient customer service in response to customer enquiries across multiple contact channels. You will be resilience and adaptable and have a natural passion for making people happy. You will be supported every day by a strong support network of Team Leaders and Trainers.
- Being the first point of contact for our customers, sharing our passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences at all opportunities.
- Be a brand ambassador and be memorable to our customers. Provide our customers with product knowledge and educating our customers on new products and app features to ensure they get the best out of their subscription.
- Be an investigator, make sure you are across the whole customer journey when resolving customer complaints and feedback
- Demonstrating confidence while using all different channels (Phone, Email, Chat, Social Media)
- Work towards your individualKPI’s and targets set by the management team.
- Checking all communication channels as Gmail, Slack etc. on a daily basis to ensure you have understood all the relevant communication to perform in your role.
- Have a high level of accuracy - Error track, Report and document any kinds of issues to the responsible departments to ensure we can keep improving our service.
- Actively suggest ways to improve internal procedures and processed.
- Taking the initiative when it comes to internal projects
- Being an expert regarding company policies, tools and systems.?
Who We Are Looking For?
- Must be residing in Cebu, Philippines
- Ideally first experiences in Customer Service / at least 1 year experience in a BPO setting
- Demonstrating confidence while using all different channels (Phone, Email, Chat, Facebook Direct Messenger)
- Strong Customer Service attitude always keeping the customer in mind
- Communicate to our customers in a highly positive manner
- Reliability, friendliness, listening skills, self-organizing skills,
- Above Average English communications skills
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.