About the job
Responsible for planning, implementing, and overseeing the company's employee safety at work and ensures that the company is in compliance and adheres to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) guidelines.
- Tasked to implement occupational safety and health programs in the workplace in accourdance with the provisions of the standards
- Act as the employer's principal assistant and consultant in the application of program to remove the hazards from the workplace and to correct unsafe work practices
- Serves as Secretary to the Health and Safety Committee. As such, he/she shall:
a. prepare minutes of meetings
b. report status of recommendations made;
c. notify members of the meetings and
d. submit to the employer a report of the facilities of the committee, including recommendations made.
- Acts in an advisory capacity on all matters pertaining to health and safety for the guidance of the employer and the workers
- Conducts investigation of accidents as members of the Health and Safety Committee and submits his separate report and analysis of accidents to the employer
- Conducts health and safety inspection as member of the committee
- Maintains or helps in the maintenance of an efficient accident record system and coordinates actions taken by supervisors to eliminate accident causes
- Provides assistance to government agencies in the conduct of safety and health inspection, accident investigation or any other related programs.
- Monitors the health checklist forms daily and ensures compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols
- Facilitates earthquake, fire, and safety drills semi-annually
- Prepares and submits reportorial to DOLE and other related government agency
- Assists Plant HR/Admin assistant in the day-to-day HR/Admin tasks
- Performs other related functions for the Top Management
Who we are looking for?
- Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or any related programs
- With at least 2 years of working experience in the related field
- Must be BOSH Certified
- Detail, goal, and results-oriented
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Willing to be assigned in BGC Taguig City
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.