About the Job
- Develop and implement health and safety programs
- Provide emergency treatment in the workplace
- Administer over-the-counter mediction to employees
- Creat a clean, and comfortable sickbay area
- Promote healthy eating and wellness programs
- Document all employee injury and illness and keep this information confidential
- Improve health of employees through on-going programs and health checks
- Develop strategies to ensire maximum employee work input
- Communicate with the HR Manager on a regular basis
- Main POC for PEME endorsement and validation
- Verify medical certificates submitted by employees
- Lead Annual Physical Examination and random Drug Testing
Who We Are Looking For?
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Nursing or equivalent
- At least 2 years related experience is required, preferably in a BPO setting
- Must be a Licensed or Registered Nurse
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.