About the Job
HelloConnect Inc., is looking for an Instructional Designer with experience in creating on-brand, exciting and engaging learning content for our Food Safety Team
- Experience creating engaging Powerpoint / Google slides content for e-learning and in person courses
- Experience of embedding audio and video into e-learning content
- Excellent written English
- Excellent communication skills
- An eye for good aesthetic design
- Self-motivated with demonstrated ability to take appropriate initiative, manage multiple tasks, establish work priorities, and balance competing priorities and deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- A willingness to learn
- Good understanding of current web technologies, learning trends and developments
- Created learning content for Euroean/North American audiences
- Advance Powerpoint proficiency
- Familiar with Instructional Design Principles
Who we are looking for?
- Role would suit someone with experience working as an E-Lerning Designer, Training Executive or Manager, Instructional Designer or Learning Technologist.
- At least 2 years of experience working in a BPO industry
- Must be a College/University graduate
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.