Employee Engagement Officer
About the job
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the organization's activities. He/she will ensure that all programs will be communicated properlyy to all employees to promote engagement and attendance. Lastly, he/she is responsible in managing employee feedback related to the program.
- Reflect the core values of the company
- Answer each employment inquiry in a friendly, professional, and knowledge manner.
- POC for the oranization's survey program
- Develop and utilize engagement strategies that support the employee needs to promote retention and satisfaction amongst the organization.
- Prepare bi-monthly employee engagement activities
- Work in partnership with the Management committees and the HR team to coordinate the engagement plans, activity proposals and other strategies.
- Conduct/Organize different training sessions
- Works effectively in a dynamic environment with changing priorities.
- Results-oriented, prioritizes work activities, plans and stays organized in order to meet commitments.
- Interfaces with client and internal stakeholders and leadership team
- Plans and oversees the preparation ad dissemination of project communications.
Who we are looking for?
- Bachelor's Degree/College Graduate
- 1-2 years relevant experience in a BPO/IT company
- With at least 1 year of experience leading and organizing Employee Engagement projects.
- Ability to help team in multi-tasking, prioritization, and meeting timelines on deliverables
- Proficient in using Gsuite, MS Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), and Canva
- Self-starter, sense of ugency, and works well under pressure
- Ability to foster a sense of professionalism and relationship building for self and team
- Must ave the ability to make a slides presentation and discuss with the Management Committees
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain conidentiality of information, and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with the business leaders, office, colleagues and member companies
- Strong attention to detail.
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.