International Operations Business Intelligence Specialist (OPSBI)
About the job
At HelloFresh, data drives all of our decision-making, and our Operations organisation is no exception. The Business Intelligence team uses analytical approaches to make sure HelloFresh delivers our product to customers flawlessly with Operations excellence. As an Analyst you’ll be detail-oriented and conscientious, analytical and curious. You’re a great problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done.
- You will work directly with the German headquarter to define data project requirements
- Collect and analyse business needs and translate into clear requirements for development teams
- Manage and control change requests in relation to existing project plans
- Design ETL-processes to feed applications and tools with required data
- Provide support for the user community.
- Perform optimisation of user queries to support better performance.
- Review and test new functionalities delivered by the delivery team.
- Create Dashboards and Reports with Tableau
- Support managers and users acquiring data from various data-sources
- Be responsible for data cleaning processes and data quality assurance.
Who we are looking for:
- You graduated from a top-tier university with excellent academic record in business or MINT/STEM and/or previous experiences in business intelligence, data engineering, management consulting, tech-start-ups or other relevant areas.
- You have 5+ years experience in related practical and relevant work experience.
- You have experience with data-intensive projects using SQL and data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- You have experience with ETL processes and Python.
- You are passionate about clean data and reporting.
- You have very strong verbal and written communication (English).