Artwork & Food Info Clerk
About the Job
Actively take part in the processing of the ingredient artwork creation, by preparing,
formatting and monitoring the artwork brief along the design process and communicating with internal and external stakeholders. Ensuring all ingredient information is up to date on the websites.
- Prepare the SKU artwork briefs based on the label requirements as per the established internal brand guidelines and the local legislations (AU and NZ),
- Coordinate the creation of each artwork actively liaising with FSQA upstream, procurement and the design teams to ensure on time completion,
Maintain the progress of the artwork creation in the dedicated dashboard, Review and confirm accuracy of all artwork assets in preparation for the artwork production. These include design, dielines, colour, print specifications as per supplier capabilities as well as ensuring ingredient information is accurate as per supplied specification
- Liaise with the FSQA upstream team to ensure the delivered artworks are properly updated in the SKU specifications.
- Coordinate the process of ingredient information upload to websites, ensuring information provided to customers is accurate up-to-date and consistently communicated,
The scope of the position may be broadened over time and the work done under a more autonomous manner based on the demonstrated performances.
Who we are looking for?
- Attention to detail - Ability to maintain high accuracy and thoroughness when executing tasks,
- Communications skills – Excellent interpersonal skills. The ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of people, internal and external to the organisation. Show clear ability for succinct and to the point communication,
- Adaptability – receptive to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Effectively prioritise according to competing demands and shifting objectives.,
- Open minded – able to embrace new ideas, methods or approaches at all time, ensuring that the main goal is constantly in sight,
- Motivated learner - Look for and take advantage of opportunities to learn new skills and develop strengths,
- Able to work autonomously and prioritise own workload and adjust to the needs of the business
- Team working skills – Excellent planning and organisation skills, working as part of the transversal team with an FSQA cap is key.
- Passionate about our business.
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper focused on serving high growth companies Located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients - in the best quality and right on your doorstep.