International Quality Assurance Specialist - (English)
1. Main purpose of the job
The international quality assurance specialist is responsible for performing data analysis, identifying improvement opportunities, and ensuring consistent implementation of quality standards for our customers and agents in their assigned market(s).
2. Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage and engender a supportive relationship with the local quality teams to ensure quality is embedded within the local teams and to highlight opportunities for improvement.
- Perform quality evaluations interactions of captive and outsourced customer care teams where required
- Analyze quality and customer care metrics and define actions to improve them if needed
- Actively address process, knowledge, and skills improvement opportunities
- Support quality improvement projects
- Provide actionable data to various internal stakeholders as needed
- Prepares and analyzes quality reports for management staff review
- Undertake duties of a general nature, or additional tasks, that may be required from time to time by the business
3. Qualifications and skills
- 2+ years experience in a global customer care team
- Experience in measuring, analyzing, and tracking quality and customer care metrics
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Able to identify improvement opportunities and easily translate them into actions
- Excellent English communications skills in writing and speaking
- Excellent English communications skills
- Proficient in using Excel, Google Suite. Preferably knowledgeable in data platforms such as Tableau and DataGamz.