HRIS & Payroll Administrator
HRIS Administrator Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements solutions.
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR staff.
- Serves as a lead representative and liaison between HR, Operations, IT, external vendors, and other stakeholders for HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS providers, vendors, and technology.
- Analyze system issues and concerns, mostly on reporting, and ensure resolution and/or include for future improvement.
- Creating user accounts, managing access, and updating employee information.
- Processing employee leaves data in the system (SIL, Maternity, Paternity, Bereavement, etc.)
- Train system users on functionalities and new features
- Gather payroll data like wages and working hours
- Update employee records with new hire information
- Troubleshoot and report technical issues
- Ensure compliance with GDPR and other data protection regulations
- Performs other duties as required.
Payroll Administrator Responsibilities:
- Main POC for timekeeping, payroll computation, and crediting.
- Responsible for the proper, accurate, and timely processing of payroll for all employees. (Payroll preparation on a weekly, fortnightly, and monthly basis for all members of staff across a variety of contract variations (perm, part-time)
- Prepares and release final pay
- Calculating salaries, overtime pays, salary adjustments, 13th month, Long Service Benefit, KPI bonus, commissions, incentives, tax withholdings, and other ad hoc pay calculations
- Prepares corresponding reports for management. Analyze and validate time and attendance records, and produce reports for senior management which add value)
- Maintains organized, efficient, and accurate records/filing system of all payroll records, both electronic and printed copies
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll-related matters.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements (i.e payslips, BIR Form 2316, etc.)
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Process and monitor employee loan deductions
- Maintaining employee payroll records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the Finance department.
- Prepares tax reports for annualization and calculates the reasonableness of tax data for every employee.