The key responsibility of the Instructional Designer is to create & refine high-quality learning content for our staff and produce materials for our trainers to roll out for all English-speaking markets. These contents cover topics such as Customer Service, Retention, Product & System Training as well as Technical Training. You will be responsible for the creation of the above resources for all English Speaking Markets that fall under the HF Brand.
- Be a champion of using ID theory to ensure the creation of materials such as creating Slide Packs, Facilitator Guides & E-Learning materials are built with best practices in mind.
- You will have a heavy focus on the creation and maintenance of Onboarding Programs, Up-Skill & Cross-Training materials.
- Conduct train-the-trainer sessions for our training lead & team members and work closely with them to ensure feedback is implemented before the final rollout
- Design and Develop all training requirements across all English Speaking markets
- Conduct thorough evaluation using an ID evaluation method such as Kirkpatricks to evaluate training rollouts to identify areas of improvement within both agents and materials.
- Drive innovation within our remote and classroom-based training programs
- Cater to a diverse range of learners and will need to create differentiated materials based on the participant’s individual needs.
- Use ID models such as ADDIE to ensure the learning project runs smoothly and is in line with best practices.
- Work closely with Local Knowledge Management Coordinators & Training Lead to ensure all local rollouts are supported at a Global Level.
- Work closely with Senior Training & Quality Manager to ensure that all Global rollouts have adequate training available to all levels of staff including Agents & Team Leaders.
- Create/contribute to weekly reports for agent-level roles; these reports should include, at a minimum, all weekly product updates/training performance/
- Create/Contribute to project progress reports and provide key information to Senior Management including challenges or behaviors observed/assessed during training.
- Conduct proactive needs analysis to ensure that any learning gaps are filled with training resources – this may include flagging outdated Shelf materials or new requests to our Knowledge Management Coordinators.
- Create and maintain a catalog of available training should TLs or Operations request a particular training be assigned to their agents.
Skills and Attributes:
- Exposure to Adult Learning & Stakeholder Management
- Understanding of Adult Learning Principles
- Passion for best practices
- Familiarity with ID Methodologies such as ADDIE & Kirkpatrick
- High attention to detail
- High level of product and system knowledge (All Markets)
- Exceptional standard of Customer Experience, with a passion for making sure every customer experience is perfect!
- High level of computer and analytics skills – Google Sheets & Slides preferred
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Can-do attitude, going the extra mile for the customer and our agents.
- Adapt quickly to any changes in the process.
- Ability to implement and integrate continuous improvements as outlined by the Manager
- Can meet deadlines consistently