As a Team Leader, you manage the day-to-day planning and operation of your team. This includes making sure that each of the team passes their Service Level Agreement and KPIs. He/She is also in charge of managing the team and making sure everyone adheres to their schedule. As a leader you must be organized and be able to handle responsibility. Part of the role is to be able to train and help in their development in conducting team huddles, coaching sessions, and by recognizing their weaknesses so you can offer solutions to them. Through that, your team will be able to deliver a superior customer experience which is the main goal of the department. Aside from creating reports of the team’s performance and feedback from your client, the Team Lead should be able to handle issues that might arise (including HR-related ones). Not to mention, being creative in terms of thinking of solutions and acting as the mediator between the management and your team is a must.
- Managing the daily operations of the contract center
- Performance Management / Ensuring the team is meeting the KPI’s set by management
- Staff recruitment, planning & development
- Motivating and retaining staff / Leading by example
- Customer Care Overall Performance
- Handling customer complaints
- Phone System maintenance & monitoring
- Leads and drives the team for continuous improvements towards a set goal
- Identify agents’ opportunities that affect the performance and agree on an action plan through Effective coaching
- Contributes to other projects if requested
- Monitor attendance of team members
- 2+ years relevant experience with the background of Customer support campaign
- Working on phone, email, and live chat customer support – is a plus!
- Proven leadership ability/potential
- Strong people management skills
- High level of contact center knowledge including contact center systems and metrics.
- Exceptional customer service knowledge and ability
- Performance Management experience.
- High level of computer skills (especially MS Excel)
- Coaching and training experience.
- Confident and articulate communication skills
- Can-do positive attitude
- Leads by example
- OH & S
- Ability to implement and integrate continuous improvements and strategies as outlined by the Manager
- Willing to work different shifts
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper-focused on serving high growth companies located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings, and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients – in the best quality and right on your doorstep