What you’ll do
- Manage the following aspects of HR Management: Compensation and Benefits, Employee Relations, Performance Management, and Employee Engagement.
- Counsel employees and managers regarding conflict resolution, performance improvement, and talent management.
- Manage and support programs that reinforce employee engagement and enhance employee morale and productivity.
- Participate in the onboarding of new employees training, providing information on OHS and Engagement topics.
- Designs and implements annual employee engagement calendar
- Responsible for employee relations at operational and strategic levels, with the purpose of facilitating an organizational culture of high performance, integrity, and employee participation
- Ensures compliance to government rules related to human resources
- Provides the necessary assistance in labor/employment issues and concerns
- Designs innovative methods to measure and analyze the level of employee satisfaction
- The driver of employee change and engagement initiatives towards employee retention
- Manages and reviews all HR communication material (such as announcements, policies) to ensure consistency, clarity, and effective branding of employee services
- Tracks metrics on employee development and promotion, attrition, and satisfaction
- Must know all the Functions of HR
- At least 3 years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Must have a wide experience in government transactions
- Experience in compensation and benefits design programs for employees across ranks is an advantage
- Exposure in a fast-paced organization is a plus
- familiar with DOLE rules is a must
- Must be organized and able to multi-task
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent in written and oral communication
- Must be attentive to details
- Ability to meet the requirements before the deadline
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC Taguig
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper-focused on serving high growth companies located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings, and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients – in the best quality and right on your doorstep.