At the IT Management Tribe, we have the privilege of providing technology products and services to the whole HelloFresh organization. We operate, among others, providing advanced and critical tech support, integration capabilities, and assisting our Customer Care business teams to ensure they are able to give our customers the best care possible.
We’re looking for an experienced CC IT Manager with IT Support leadership experience to ensure that our infrastructure, tools, processes, and documentation can empower our Customer Care stakeholders to offer the best care possible to our Customers.
What you’ll do
- Partner with Customer Care teams, Local IT Managers, and Security in defining initiatives and solutions, and resolving scope-related trade-offs.
- Manage a team of 5 or more IT support engineers, based in various locations within our call centers, ensuring that a high standard of support is provided to all stakeholders.
- Collaborate closely with our Vendors ensuring that we create and maintain an excellent relationship.
- Maintain accurate documentation of features to be developed and implemented. Ensure that all processes are documented when possible.
- Track and provide visibility to stakeholders into the team’s progress and impact on the timeline of delivery.
- Support stakeholders in modernizing their tech stack and interact with vendors & teams on a regular basis to ensure that.
- Be co-responsible for administration, and optimization of Genesys Cloud, among other platforms.
- Ensure Customer Care has the right tools, systems, and resources to fulfill their needs
What you’ll bring
- Experience in deploying and managing technical products, ideally in the Customer Care space (Genesys Cloud experience a significant benefit); some systems administration background is desired.
- Experience in directing and coordinating a team of tech support specialists/help desk technicians (This role requires remote management skills).
- Understanding of IT Supports best practices & how these can be deployed into the work environment.
- Experience in procurement of IT Hardware/peripherals, with the ability to negotiate with vendors.
- Ability to understand, analyze and highlight complex problems and limitations (both technical and non-technical).
- A background in managing technical products from inception to launch, building simple and sustainable solutions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate and influence stakeholders.
- Strong ability to deal with different types of stakeholders.
- You feel comfortable being the point of contact for senior and international stakeholders.
- Great organizational skills and the ability to decipher complex projects.
- It would be beneficial if you have experience with agile, software delivery practices.
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper-focused on serving high growth companies located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings, and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients – in the best quality and right on your doorstep.