The role of the Outbound Quality Assurance Coach is to instill a high level of customer care standards within our team, with the aim to improve our overall quality of our reactivations. Each and every customer touch point should shine ensuring our customers only speak positively about their experience with the outbound reactivations team. You will analyze customer interactions, present your findings to the Sales Operations Manager and Team Leaders
- Evaluate outbound interactions both randomly and as a consequence of agent performance . Achieve monthly QA targets as a team effort.
- 100% competency as an outbound reactivation agent, have a thorough understanding of customer’s needs and product knowledge requirements. Manage your knowledge by participating in all team huddles and meetings .
- Provide support to the Sales Operations Manager and team leaders when onboarding new employees with a goal to be able to step in when required.
- Provide the team with regular techniques to improve their soft skills and selling techniques.
- Communicate to the CC Leaders critical ‘Red Alert’ feedback ensuring everyone is across any PR or brand critical topics.
HelloConnect is a subsidiary of HelloFresh, founded to address years of challenges faced in its own customer care. Leveraging our extensive experience in developing customer care tailored to the direct needs of HelloFresh, our solutions are hyper-focused on serving high growth companies located in Manila, Philippines, we are now making this service available to other companies to benefit from our experience, scale, cost savings, and service level improvements.
HelloFresh is a global leader in online food e-commerce! With our cooking boxes, we are leading the way in an enormously growing market. With delicious and refined recipes, we deliver the right fresh ingredients – in the best quality and right on your doorstep.