The Sourcing Specialist will be responsible for finding talents/leads outside the organization. He/She is also in charge of ensuring the effectiveness of all sourcing channels and organizing different activities to attract talents externally.
- Evaluate, measure, and analyze the efficiency of sourcing channels, business partners, and consultants
- Main POC in attending Commercial and University Job Fairs
- Create sourcing and marketing plans/strategies to meet client requirements both for volume hiring and non-agent positions
- Provides support to the team or recruiter to be assigned
- Maximize utilization of sourcing technology and database
- Develops and maintains excellent working relations within the Recruitment and Operations
- Implement sourcing strategies in a timely manner
- Create efficient Employee Referral programs
- Identify various recruitment sources by keeping abreast of the current hiring trends
- Assist the HR Supervisor in managing the cost utilization and Cost Per Hire by using low-cost sourcing and marketing initiatives to fulfill the hiring requirements
- Manage the daily applicant flow and quality of applicants
- Performs such other recruitment-related functions that may be assigned permanently and from time to time.
- Work on Ad–hoc projects
- Complete other duties as assigned by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Human Resource Management, Psychology, or equivalent.
- At least 2+ years experience in Sourcing & Marketing and Volume Agent Hiring in a BPO setup
- Experience in hiring for Customer Service, Non-Voice, and Back Office requirements
- Excellent planning, time management, and decision-making skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills
- Adept in using MS Office and has good presentation skills
- Can work independently and in a team
- Can work on shifting schedule